Fragrance crafted in Grasse, France, the world's perfume capital.
HOW TO USE
Light the wick, wait for the wax to melt (10-15 minutes), then extinguish the candle. Pour the melted oil directly onto the skin, or apply with your fingertips and massage it in. The light oil will moisturize your skin and fill the room with the scent of cocoa flower.
- Can be applied alone or together with MUTHA Body Butter and/or Body Oil.
- Set the mood by lighting the massage candle while taking a bath/shower and massage in the melted oil afterwards.
Our products bare it all (Ingredients)
* **Wax:** 100% natural, comprised of a blend of soybean oil, coconut oil, and beeswax.
* **Wick:** The cotton is 100% natural and applied by hand in an artisanal fashion.
* **Fragrance:** Head notes: Cocoa Flowers; Middle notes: Warm Milk, Sandalwood; Bottom notes: White Musk
You may also like...
F* Racism Scented Candle
Product will be shipped out 2/19.
100% of profits go towards fighting racial injustice.
F* racism. Burn it in solidarity with BlackLivesMatter. See the flame and remember the fight goes on and needs your fire. And, let the light give you hope.
Fills the room with the scent of Tuberose, powerful and captivating, even when not lit. Made of natural wax from soy, coconut and bees wax, this candle contains head notes of Star Anise and Celery, evolves into the heart notes Tuberose, Jasmine and Mimosa, which are then complemented by Vanilla. Light the hand-applied wick and let it burn.
Burns for 50+ hours.
Shop F* Racism Scented Candle